Shipping & Returns
1. Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area.
2. Should a timed delivery be requested we will endeavor to comply with the request via email before placing your order but cannot be bound in any way to honor such a request during some specific date.
3. Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
4. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that delivery is made on the requested date you acknowledge that in very rare circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In this event, you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full.
5. Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
6. In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form. Should the recipient not be home we will attempt to deliver to the front desk of the office building, leasing office, or an authorized recipient. If we fail to deliver to the recipient, we will notify you via email or phone call to figure out the best solution.
7. If we fail to deliver and fail to contact the recipient or purchaser after 48 hours of the delivery date, we cannot offer any type of refund. Redelivery or pick-up is available within 48 hours of the delivery date.
Substitution, Cancellation, Chargeback & Refund Policy
1.1 Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the seasonality. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme, and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
1.2 As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, C' Blanc Rose reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call/email and check for its availability.
2.1 C’Blanc Rose does not accept any chargeback claim. Once the order has been made and delivered/picked up, the order is considered fulfilled. Any chargeback claim from the customer is perceived as a violation of C’Blanc Rose LLC’s company regulations and C’Blanc Rose reserves the right to contact the VISA company and the customer’s bank to dispute the chargeback. Any violation of our company regulations may lead to the customer being involved in legal proceedings.
3.1 C’Blanc Rose will issue a full refund to the customer only when the following conditions happen:
（1）When the customer receives the wrong floral product(s).
（2）When the floral product is 100% damaged.
（3）When the floral product is not ready to pick up on the selected date, and when the floral product is not delivered on the selected date.
（4）When the floral product is not delivered to the correct address.
The customer should contact C’Blanc Rose to request a refund immediately with a picture proof once receiving the flower.
3.2 C’Blanc Rose will NOT issue a refund when but not limited to the following conditions happen:
（1）When the customer/recipient is not satisfied with the floral product due to personal style preferences.
（2）When the customer claims that the product does not worth the price.
（3）When the floral product is delivered to the wrong address that the customer provides.
（4）When the floral product has a price drop after the customer’s intended delivery date.
（5）When the customer claims that there is a difference between the actual product and the photos on the website. All photos on websites are for reference only and there is no guarantee that the handcraft flower product will be identical.
（6）When the customer reports that the flower is not in perfect condition after the intended delivery date. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut the stem and do water treatment after receiving the floral product.
（7）When the customer does not follow the curing method and causes the floral product to be stale or withered on the intended delivery date.
（8）When the customer requests to modify an existing order within 72 hours of the intended delivery date. The modification includes but is not limited to (a) changing the selected style, (b) changing the selected flower color, (c) changing the delivery method, (d) changing the delivery date, and (e) changing the delivery address.